Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello

Whoa! The past week went by quick. Let's see...

Besides trying to get more organized around the house, my boys who were on and off with fever and coughing kept me busy all week. Running to pick them up from daycare, to the doctor, then tending to them at home. Not so much with Gabriel, but more with Jaden. He hasn't eaten well, so I had to make sure he eats so I kept him at home. Thank God yesterday he looked better and he started eating like normal again. So today they both went back to daycare. Hopefully they will be fine for the rest of the week.

Weather-wise, it's been raining here in Virginia in the mornings for the past two weeks and my boys go to daycare every morning at 6:30AM. So yesterday afternoon I went to OshKosh (kids' clothing store) and bought them new rain jackets. Good thing they had a half off sale, so I only paid $20 each instead of $40. Whew, their clothes are actually more expensive than mine sometimes, LOL. :)

On a brighter note, I had a fantastic time with my honey (Dan) and his eleven year old son (Jordan) in Virginia Beach last weekend. I will try and post a few of our photos on a separate post with details about our fun weekend trip. Meanwhile, let me look at some rubber stamps that I want to get for Dan's office. :)

0 Comments: