Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Thoughts


Valentine's Day is coming up. What are you doing with your husband/boyfriend that special day?

I don't have a particular thing in mind but I'm guessing my sweet and romantic fiance is going to take me out to some nice dinner that night. I got him a couple cool gifts and actually I got a little surprise for him too. Anyway, I was checking out this store online and got caught up in their "unique gifts for her" section, instead of the For Him section, lol. I can get a little selfish sometimes. But I think he'll be happy with what I got him. :)

2 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I hope you and your sweetie had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy! It's been a while, girl. How are you?

Yes, we had a wonderful time on V-Day! Thanks for stopping by here. :)