Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm Back!

Whew, I know...I've been slacking off with my blogging these past few days. But now I'm ready to get back to the swing of things! :)

Anyways, to start off I woke up pretty early this morning, around 6AM. I usually make my coffee first which I did, and go open my laptop and check my emails. But this morning, I chose to turn on the TV, and sat lazily infront of my couch while sipping my morning coffee. I love these moments when the kids are still fast asleep, and I could do whatever or finish any leftover 'need-to-do' things from the day before. ;)

So then, back to my story. So I saw this Fit TV show about Hatha yoga exercises this morning. The woman doing the exercises looked very serene, calm, and relaxed.The Hatha yoga exercises, seem to me, are slower-paced, gentler form of yoga that might be good for beginners.

It made me think of my kid-free days when I was still dating my husband about four years ago in Houston (Texas), when I used to go to this Jewish yoga center for simple yoga exercises. I used to do it twice a week, after my usual 8-5 work and it made me feel very relaxed and refreshed. Ugh, I wish I could find time to do that again (sigh). I know... it's wishful thinking. ;)

1 Comment:

Carrie said...

Oh how life changes when we have children...I myself use to go to the gym and enjoyed the step classes ( I couldn't get enough of them) then came the kids and goodbye went the gym. Now my time and money goes into their sports and dancing.